This role will be based in the US and is a highly involved and ambitious role. We are looking for someone with energy, drive and motivation!
We don’t want to bore you with just a job description, we want to tell you what it’s really like to work at FIECON.
Let’s start with...
Why join FIECON?
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing team full of driven and passionate colleagues and play an integral part in making a real difference in the health and quality of people’s lives. The main objective (but is not limited to) is to support FIECON's business growth by building our US offering and making sure our core services are clear to our customers.
What does your typical day look like?
Every day is different at FIECON, but you will be mainly responsible to identify new prospective clients, unearth new business opportunities, and proactively follow up to ensure opportunities are converted to requests for proposals through collaboration with marketing (e.g. conferences, outreach), colleagues (e.g. operations, partners) and individual efforts.
Every day we work within FIECON’s core values:
- Learn, grow and flourish together
- Deliver results and delight clients
- Improve lives and build a better world
How we treat each other is important to us at FIECON, we value honesty and recognise that growth is achieved where we can openly give and receive feedback, because we care as individuals and we want to support each other in individual and company growth and development.
What are the key ingredients needed for the role?
You must be an excellent team player and communicator driven to seek solutions not problems! The role requires someone capable of building relationships, networking and "hunting" so someone who wants to go out and find/win new business rather than someone who just wants to be like an account manager/director.
A ‘can do’ attitude is essential!
If you are excited by what you’ve read so far, we would love to hear from you. You can apply now by clicking APPLY below! We can’t wait to receive your application.
• Significant experience selling consulting services in the life sciences industry, with specific experience selling HEOR & Market Access services
• Excellent business development experience including prospect and lead generation, proposal and pitch development and conversion
• Excellent record of hitting business development targets in previous companies
• Experience building and maintaining lasting relationships with clients across all levels and geographies, and ability to leverage this network to provide business opportunities to FIECON
• Advanced understanding of life sciences development and commercialisation
• Excellent knowledge and understanding in FIECON’s key service areas
• Excellent IT and numerical skills including proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Business development experience in a small to mid size HEOR and access services consultancy would be a plus!
• Must be eligible to work in the US
• Flexible working
• Remote role: Client travel required
• Permanent, full-time role